Garden style lasagna is loaded with cooking spray, onion, garlic clove, olive oil, zucchini, yellow squash, carrot, broccoli, salt, flour, low fat milk, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, nutmeg, frozen spinach, low fat cottage cheese, skim mozzarella cheese and lasagna noodle.
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 4 minced garlic cloves,
- 2 teaspoons divided olive oil,
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 2 cups chopped yellow squash
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrot
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 teaspoon divided salt,
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) pre shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 12 precooked lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add onion to pan; sauté 4 minutes.
- Add garlic; sauté 1 minute.
- Spoon onion mixture into a large bowl.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in pan over medium/-high heat.
- Add zucchini-yellow squash;
- sauté 4 minutes.
- Add to onion mixture.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in pan over medium/high heat.
- Add sliced carrot; sauté 4 minutes.
- Add chopped broccoli; sauté 4 minutes.
- Add to onion mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt;
- toss well to combine.
- Place flour in a medium saucepan.
- Gradually add milk,
- stirring with a whisk until blended.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat;
- cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add 1/2 cup Parmesan, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt-pepper-nutmeg;
- stir until smooth. Stir in spinach.
- Combine cottage cheese-1 1/2 cups mozzarella; stir well.
- Spread 1/2 cup spinach mixture in bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish
- coated with cooking spray.
- Arrange 4 noodles over spinach mixture in dish;
- top with half of cottage cheese mixture, half of vegetable mixture, and about 1 cup spinach mixture.
- Repeat layers, ending with noodles.
- Spread remaining spinach mixture over noodles;
- sprinkle with remaining-1/2 cup Parmesan-remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Cover; bake at 375° for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
Garden style lasagna recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 272 calorie, 27 calorie from fat, 8.3 gram fat, 4.4 gram saturated fat, 2.5 gram monofat, 0.5 gram polyfat, 18.5 milligram protein, 31.2 gram carbohydrate, 3.6 gram fiber, 20 milligram cholesterol, 1.4 milligram iron, 589 milligram sodium and 456 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.