Egg drop soup chicken is excellent weight watcher recipe that’s loaded with chicken broth, soy sauce, chicken breast, green peas, onion and egg. This weight watcher recipe will cost you 3 points per serving and take time about 10 minutes divided into 5 minutes for preparation and 5 minutes for cooking process.
Egg drop soup chicken
- 4 [four] cup of reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 [half] teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of cooked chopped boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of frozen green peas
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] cup of green onion
- 1 [one] egg
- Put chicken stock; soy sauce in the saucepan
- Boil soy sauce; chicken stock
- Add onion; peas; chicken
- Reduce heat
- Drizzle in egg
- Stir for one minute before ladling to the bowl
The egg drop soup chicken has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 310 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 119 calorie/serving; 37 calorie from fat; 4 gram or 6% from fat; 1 gram or 6% of saturated fat; 61 milligrams or 20% of cholesterol; 181 milligrams or 7% of sodium; 8 grams or 2% carbohydrate; 2 grams or 6% of dietary fiber; 2 grams or 8% of sugar and 14 grams or 27% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.