Egg drop soup recipe is loaded with chicken broth, soy sauce, boneless chicken breast, green peas, egg and green onion. This weight watcher recipe will give you 3 smart points and take ten minutes divided into five minute for preparation and five minute for cooking.
- 4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 tsp soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cooked boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup frozen green peas
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1 egg
- bring chicken stock-soy sauce to a boil.
- Add chicken-peas-green onion;
- bring to a boil again.
- Remove from heat;
- drizzle in egg in slow steady stream.
- Let sit for 1 minute for egg to set.
- Stir gently before ladling into bowls.
The Egg drop soup recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 119 calories, 37 calorie from fat, 4 gram fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 61 milligram cholesterol, 181 milligram sodium, 8 gram carbohydrate, 2 gram fiber, 2 gram sugar, and 14 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.