If you are looking for another taste from soup, try chicken tortilla soup recipe. It is a great weight watcher recipe for healthy dinner. This chicken tortilla soup recipe is loaded with canola oil, onion, bell pepper, garlic, chicken broth, tomato, corn kernel, chili seasoning, chicken breast, cilantro, coarsely, corn tortilla chips. This weight watcher recipe will cost you 7 points per serving and take time 25 minutes divided into 15 minutes for preparation and 10 minutes for cooking process.
Chicken tortilla soup
- 1 [one] teaspoon of canola oil
- 1 [one] chopped onion
- 1 [one] seeded/chopped green bell pepper
- 2 [two] minced garlic cloves
- 3 [three] cup of low sodium chicken broth
- 1 [one] can or 14 1/2 [fourteen and heal] Oz tomatoes/diced green chilies
- 1 [one] package or 10 [ten] Oz frozen corn kernels
- 1 [one] teaspoon of chili seasoning mix
- 1 1⁄2 [one and half] cup of chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] cup of chopped fresh cilantro/parsley/coarsely
- 8 [eight] big baked corn tortilla chips
- Put non stick saucepan
- Heat over medium/high heat
- Put garlic; bell pepper; onion to saucepan; cook and stir frequently for five minutes
- Add chili seasoning; corn starch; tomatoes; chicken broth
- Boil over medium/high heat
- Add parsley; cilantro; chicken
- Reduce heat; simmer for two minutes
- Serve with corn tortilla chips
The Chicken tortilla soup has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 467 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 245 calorie/serving; 62 calorie from fat; 7 gram or 10% from fat; 2 gram or 8% of saturated fat; 44 milligrams or 14% of cholesterol; 509 milligrams or 21% of sodium; 27 grams or 8% carbohydrate; 2 grams or 9% of dietary fiber; 2 grams or 8% of sugar and 23 grams or 45% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.