Easy chicken dumpling recipe is loaded with low fat chicken broth, cream chicken soup, chicken breast, celery, salt, black pepper and low fat tortilla. This great weight watcher recipe need fifty five minute divided into twenty five minute for preparation and thirty minute for cooking time. Easy chicken dumpling will give you 4 smart points.
- 2 can (8 oz each) reduced-sodium/fat-free chicken broth
- 2 can (8 oz each) reduced-sodium/low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 3 cup cooked and chopped chicken breast,
- 1⁄2 tsp celery salt
- 1 salt, to taste
- 1 black pepper,
- 5 fat-free tortillas
- Add chicken broth-cream of chicken soup-cooked chicken breasts to a large saucepan
- bring to a boil.
- Season with celery salt-salt-pepper.
- drop tortillas in one at a time.
- Reduce heat and
- simmer for 20-30 minutes.
The Easy chicken dumpling recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 105 calories, 37 calorie from fat, 4 gram fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 44 milligram cholesterol, 44 milligram sodium, 0 gram carbohydrate, 0 gram fiber, 0 gram sugar, and 16 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.