Easy cheesy eggplant casserole recipe is loaded with spaghetti sauce, low fat mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese and eggplant. This great recipe need forty five minute divided into five minute for preparation and forty minute for cooking time. This easy cheesy eggplant casserole recipe will give you 4 smart points.
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3⁄4 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese,
- 3⁄4 cup non-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese,
- 3⁄4 lb eggplant
- Grill eggplant on George Foreman Grill for 5-10 minutes until soft.
- Spray 8×8 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Put eggplant on bottom of pan.
- Spread spaghetti sauce over eggplant.
- Mix cottage cheese and mozzarella,
- spread it over sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes and
- serve hot.
The Easy Cheesy Eggplant Casserole recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 79 calories, 16 calorie from fat, 2 gram fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 5 milligram cholesterol, 261 milligram sodium, 11 gram carbohydrate, 4 gram fiber, 5 gram sugar, and 5 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.