Are you looking for healthy food for diet program? Try this dirjon fish fillets recipe at home. It is a great weight watcher recipe for weight loss and dietary food. This healthy recipe is loaded with orange, sole fillet, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire, bread crumbs and cooking spray. Cooking Dijon fish fillet is easy and need time 15 minutes divided into 3 minutes for preparation and 12 minutes for cooking process.
Dijon fish fillet
- 1 [one] or 8 [eight] Oz of orange roughly/flounder/perch/sole fillet
- 1 [one] tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 [one and half] teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 [one] teaspoon of low sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 2 [two] tablespoon of Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 [one] butter flavored cooking spray
- Put skillet and preheat to 450 [four hundred fifty[ degree Fahrenheit or 230 [two hundred thirty] degree Celsius
- Put fillet [11×7] inches in the baking dish
- Coat with cooking spray
- Put lemon juice; mustard; Worcestershire sauce
- Stir those ingredients above well
- Spread mixture and sprinkle bread crumbs
- Baking for twelve minutes until fish look like flakes/tested
- Place fillet and serve
The Dijon fish fillet has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 138 grams of serving size; 2 serving/recipe; 125 calorie/serving; 13 calorie from fat; 2 gram or 2% from fat; 0 gram or 1% of saturated fat; 72 milligrams or 23% of cholesterol; 299 milligrams or 12% of sodium; 6 grams or 1% carbohydrate; 1 grams or 2% of dietary fiber; 1 grams or 2% of sugar and 21 grams or 41% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.