Dijon fish fillet is healthy recipe for perfect dinner. This recipe is loaded with orange, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, sodium Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning and cooking spray. Dijon fish fillet will give you 5 smart points and 2 serving with fifteen minutes cooking time divided into three minute for preparation and twelve minute for cooking.
- 1 (8 ounce) orange roughy
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 butter-flavored
- cooking spray
- Arrange fillet in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish
- coated with cooking spray.
- Combine mustard-lemon juice-Worcestershire sauce,
- stirring well;
- spread mixture evenly over fillet.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly over fish.
- Bake uncovered for 12 minutes.
- Cut fillet in half and
- serve immediately.
The Dijon Fish Fillet recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 125 calories, 13 calorie from fat, 2 gram fat, 0 gram saturated fat, 72 milligram cholesterol, 299 milligram sodium, 6 gram carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber, 1 gram sugar, and 21 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.