It is excellent homemade recipe for dinner. You must try this weight watcher recipe at home. Crustless spinach mushroom quiche recipe is loaded with spinach, mushroom, artichoke heart, olive oil, cottage cheese, garlic, onion, egg, salt, black pepper and cooking spray. This crustless spinach mushroom quiche will cost you 3 points per serving. This weight watcher recipe will take time 65 minutes divided into 5 minutes for preparation and 60 minutes for cooking process.
Crustless spinach mushroom quiche
- 10 [ten] Oz of frozen spinach
- 1 [one] cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 [one] cup of chopped artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 [half] teaspoon of olive oil
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of low fat cottage cheese
- 2 [two] teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1⁄2 [half] chopped medium onion
- 3 [three] egg
- 1 [one] salt
- 1 [one] black pepper
- 1 [one] nonstick cooking spray
- Put skillet and preheat to 350 [three hundred fifty] degree Fahrenheit
- Sauté onion; mushroom; garlic in the olive oil
- Put spinach and cook it
- Mix all ingredients above well
- Add pepper and salt to taste
- Pour in the pie dish by using non-stick spray
- Baking for 45 [forty five] minutes
The Crustless spinach mushroom quiche has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 208 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 128 calorie/serving; 43 calorie from fat; 5 gram or 7% from fat; 1 gram or 6% of saturated fat; 141 milligrams or 46% of cholesterol; 198 milligrams or 8% of sodium; 12 grams or 4% carbohydrate; 6 grams or 25% of dietary fiber; 2 grams or 9% of sugar and 11 grams or 22% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.