If you are looking for great delicious low fat recipe, try the weight watcher crock pot chicken chili recipe. It is a smoothie entertaining weight loss recipe made from skinless/boneless chicken breast, chili, tomatoes, kidney beans, onion, salsa and pepper. Try this crock pot chicken chili at home for 490 minutes divided into 10 minutes preparation and 480 minutes for cooking process. This crock pot chicken chili will cost you 5 points per serving.
Crock pot chicken chili
- 12 [twelve] Oz boneless/skinless of diced chicken breast
- 1 [one] envelope or 11/8 Oz of chili [seasoning]
- 1 [one] of tomatoes, canned
- 1 [one] can or 15 [fifteen] Oz of undrained corn
- 1 [one] can or 15 [fifteen] Oz of drained kidney beans
- 1 [one] of chopped bell pepper
- 1 [one] of chopped onion
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of salsa
- Spraying non-stick skillet by cooking spray
- Sear the chicken and add tomatoes, chili seasoning, onion, bell pepper, kidney beans, corn, salsa and chicken in the crock pot
- Cook them on low heat for six – eight hours
The crock pot chicken chili has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 313 grams of serving size; 8 serving/recipe; 160 calorie/serving; 17 calorie from fat; 2 gram or 2% from fat; 0 gram or 2% of saturated fat; 27 milligrams or 9% of cholesterol; 483 milligrams or 20% of sodium; 24 grams or 7% carbohydrate; 6 grams or 22% of dietary fiber; 7 grams or 27% of sugar and 14 grams or 28% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.