Cranberry Jalapeño Granita Recipe is favorite recipe for adult with low calorie cranberry juice component. This sweet ice pop is loaded with cranberry juice cocktail, sugar, mint sprigs, jalapeno pepper and fresh lime juice.
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 (5-inch) mint sprigs (about 1/2 ounce)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan;
- bring to a boil.
- Cover and remove from heat;
- let stand 15 minutes.
- Strain cranberry in 11 x 7-inch baking dish;
- discard solids.
- Cool to room temperature;
- stir in lime juice.
- Cover and freeze for about 45 minutes.
- Stir cranberry mixture every 45 minutes.
- Remove mixture from freezer;
- scrape entire mixture with a fork until fluffy.
Cranberry Jalapeño Granita recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 135 calorie, 1 calorie from fat, 0.1 gram fat, 0.1 gram saturated fat, 0.1 gram monofat, 0.1 gram polyfat, 0.1 milligram protein, 34.5 gram carbohydrate, 0.1 gram fiber, 0 milligram cholesterol, 0.3 milligram iron, 3 milligram sodium and 7 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.