There are many healthy foods that help you to fight or reduce weight in short of time. However, this is a perfect weight watcher recipe of coconut chicken pina colada dip. Yu can add this recipe in your diet foods and try at home. The coconut chicken pina colada dip loaded with fresh lime juice, coconut milk, skinless/boneless chicken breast, bread crumb, pineapple, sour cream and pina colada. Cooking coconut chicken pina colada dip will takes about 30 minutes.
Coconut Chicken Pina Colada Dip
- 1 [one] tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- 1 [one] tablespoon of hot pepper sauce
- 14 [fourteen] Oz of can coconut milk
- 1 [one] lbs of boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 3⁄4 [three fourth] cup of bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of flaked/sweetened coconut
- 1⁄2 [half] teaspoon of salt
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 [three] Oz of canned pineapple
- 3 [three] Oz of sour cream
- 4 [four] Oz of Pina colada
- Turn on heat to 400 [four hundred[ degree Fahrenheit
- Put fresh lime juice, hot pepper sauce and can coconut milk in the big plastic bag
- Add some chicken to the plastic bag
- Seal your chicken and 3 [three] ingredients above
- Marinate for one and half hours in the fridge
- Turn bag occasionally
- Put coconut, bread crumb, pepper and salt in the bowl
- Take chicken from marinade
- Discard remaining marinade
The coconut chicken pina colada dip has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 196 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 301 calorie/serving; 76 calorie from fat; 8 gram or 12% from fat; 5 gram or 23% of saturated fat; 75 milligrams or 24% of cholesterol; 710 milligrams or 29% of sodium; 27 grams or 9% carbohydrate; 2 grams or 6% of dietary fiber; 11 grams or 43% of sugar and 28 grams or 56% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.