Chunky Vegetarian Chili Recipe is healthy recipe for kids with high fiber nutrients. This amazing recipe is loaded with vegetable oil, onion, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, garlic cloves, brown sugar, chili powder, ground cumin, dried oregano, salt, black pepper, stewed tomatoes, black beans.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves,
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (16-ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15-ounce) cans rinsed and drained black beans,
- 1 (15-ounce) can rinsed and drained kidney beans,
- 1 (15-ounce) can rinsed and drained pinto beans,
- Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium/high heat.
- Add onion-bell peppers-garlic;
- Sauté 5 minutes.
- Add sugar-remaining ingredients,
- bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat,
- Simmer 30 minutes.
Chunky Vegetarian Chili recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 257 calorie, 9 calorie from fat, 2.7 gram fat, 0.3 gram saturated fat, 0.5 gram monofat, 1.2 gram polyfat, 12.8 milligram protein, 48.8 gram carbohydrate, 14.2 gram fiber, 0 milligram cholesterol, 4.5 milligram iron, 876 milligram sodium and 150 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.