Chili Chipotle Chocolate Recipe is loaded with cooking spray, onion, red bell pepper, garlic, turkey breast, brown sugar, acho chili powder, unsweetened cocoa, cumin, fresh ground black pepper, salt, pinto beans, tomato, low sodium chicken broth, adobo sauce, unsweetened chocolate, sour cream and green onion.
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups diced onion
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey breast
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes,
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free/less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 chipotle chiles, canned in adobo sauce
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- Chopped green onions
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add onion-bell pepper-garlic-turkey to pan;
- sauté 8 minutes.
- Add sugar and next 9 ingredients to pan,
- stirring to blend;
- bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat;
- simmer 15 minutes,
- stirring occasionally.
- Add chocolate, stirring to melt.
- Ladle 1 1/4 cups chili in each of 8 bowls;
- top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.
- Garnish with green onions.
Chili Chipotle Chocolate recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 257 calorie, 23 calorie from fat, 6.6 gram fat, 3.8 gram saturated fat, 1.7 gram monofat, 0.2 gram polyfat, 23.6 milligram protein, 26 gram carbohydrate, 6 gram fiber, 34 milligram cholesterol, 2.6 milligram iron, 603 milligram sodium and 78 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.