Chicken spinach crescent ring is an amazing weight watcher recipe. It is perfect chicken recipe for perfect dinner; help you to fight weight loss and dietary food. This chicken spinach crescent ring is loaded with crescent, cream cheese, spinach, grill chicken and Mexican cheese. It will cost you 4 points per serving and take time about 30 minutes divided into 15 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes for cooking process.
Chicken spinach crescent ring
- 1 [one] can or 8 [eight] Oz low fat crescent roll dough
- 4 [four] tablespoon of low fat whipped cream cheese
- 1 [one] cup of baby spinach
- 5 [five] Oz of cooked grilled chicken
- 1⁄3 [one three] cup of low fat shredded Mexican cheese
- Preheat to 375 [three hundred seventy five] degree Fahrenheit or 190 [one hundred ninety] degree Celsius.
- Put crescent roll on baking sheet
- Spread cream cheese over it
- Add seasoning
- Put spinach over cream cheese
- Distribute grill chicken
- Sprinkle it with Mexican cheese
- Pull point crescent roll; wrap around filling; tuck underneath
- Baking for fourteen minutes until crescent roll look like golden brown
The Chicken spinach crescent ring has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 59 grams of serving size; 8 serving/recipe; 142 calorie/serving; 47 calorie from fat; 5 gram or 8% from fat; 2 gram or 11% of saturated fat; 35 milligrams or 11% of cholesterol; 208 milligrams or 8% of sodium; 16 grams or 5% carbohydrate; 1 grams or 4% of dietary fiber; 1 grams or 5% of sugar and 8 grams or 15% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.