Chicken spinach crescent ring is loaded with crescent roll dough, cream cheese, baby spinach, grilled chicken, Mexican blend cheese. This great weight watcher recipe will take thirty minute divided into fifteen minute for preparation and fifteen minute more for cooking. Chicken spinach crescent ring recipe will give you 4 smart points.
- 1 can (8 oz) reduced fat crescent roll dough
- 4 tbsp reduced fat whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 5 oz cooked grilled chicken
- 1⁄3 cup reduced fat shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F/(190 degrees C).
- Arrange crescent rolls on an ungreased baking sheet
- Spread cream cheese on crescent rolls
- season with spices of your choice.
- Place spinach on top of cream cheese
- distribute grilled chicken strips
- sprinkle with Mexican cheese.
- Pull the point of each crescent roll up.
- Bake for 14 minute.
The Chicken spinach crescent ring recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 142 calories, 47 calorie from fat, 5 gram fat, 2 gram saturated fat, 35 milligram cholesterol, 208 milligram sodium, 16 gram carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber, 1 gram sugar, and 8 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.