Chicken salad is a great healthy weight watcher recipe for dinner and excellent recipe for dietary food. This recipe is loaded with skinless chicken breast, celery, dill pickle, mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Chicken salad will cost you 5 points per serving and take time 20 minutes divided into 10 minutes for preparation and 10 minutes for cooking process.
- 1 [one] lb boneless/skinless boneless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of diced celery
- 1⁄3 [one three] cup of dill pickle/sweet gherkin
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] cup of low calorie mayonnaise
- 2 [two] tablespoon of low fat sour cream
- 2 [two] tablespoon of chopped-fresh-parsley
- 1 [one] teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 [one] teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1⁄2 [half] teaspoon of table salt
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] teaspoon of black pepper
- Put chicken in the big saucepan
- Pour chicken with water
- Heat pan over medium/high heat; boil chicken for ten minutes
- Cut chicken into one inch cubes
- Remove chicken to big bowl
- Add pickle; sour cream; celery; lemon juice; parsley; pepper; mustard; salt
- Blend and mix all ingredients above
- Stir 1/3 [one three] cup of diced apple and 2 [two] tbsp chopped walnut
The Chicken salad has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 166 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 195 calorie/serving; 80 calorie from fat; 9 gram or 13% from fat; 2 gram or 9% of saturated fat; 81 milligrams or 26% of cholesterol; 675 milligrams or 28% of sodium; 3 grams or 2% carbohydrate; 1 grams or 1% of dietary fiber; 1 grams or 4% of sugar and 25 grams or 49% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.