Chicken noodle soup is loaded with chicken breast, spaghetti, carrot, celery, green onion, dried thyme, dried parsley, salt and black pepper. This healthy recipe need thirty minute divided into fifteen minute for preparation and fifteen minute more for cooking process. You will get 5 smart points from this recipe.
- 8 oz chicken breast,
- 5 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 cup thin spaghetti,
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrots,
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery,
- 8 thinly sliced green onion,
- 1⁄4 tsp dried thyme
- 1⁄4 tsp dried parsley
- 1 salt
- 1 black pepper
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat
- spray with cooking spray.
- Add chicken; cook, stirring constantly for 3-5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth-spaghetti-carrots-celery, green onion-thyme-parsley-chicken to a soup pot.
- Bring to a boil,
- reduce heat,
- simmer until the spaghetti is tender.
- Season to taste with salt-black pepper.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.