Chicken fried rice recipe is loaded with cooking spray, egg white, scallion, garlic clove, boneless chicken, carrot, brown rice, green peas, low sodium soy sauce. You will take twenty five minute divided into ten minute for preparation and fifteen minute for cooking time. Chicken fried rice recipe will give you 4 smart points.
- 1 cooking spray
- 4 large egg white
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 2 medium minced garlic cloves,
- 12 oz boneless skinless boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup diced carrot,
- 2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup frozen green peas
- 3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray
- set pan over medium-high heat.
- Add egg whites and cook, until scrambled,
- stirring frequently, about 3-5 minutes;
- remove from pan; and set aside.
- Off heat;, recoat skillet with cooking spray
- place back over medium-high heat.
- Add scallions and garlic;
- sauté 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and carrots;
- sauté until chicken is golden brown
- cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in reserved cooked egg whites-cooked brown rice-peas-soy sauce;
- cook until heated through,
- stirring once or twice, about 1 minute.
The Chicken fried rice recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 179 calories, 19 calorie from fat, 2 gram fat, 0 gram saturated fat, 36 milligram cholesterol, 403 milligram sodium, 21 gram carbohydrate, 3 gram fiber, 2 gram sugar, and 18 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.