It is an amazing weight watcher recipe with chicken fried rice for dinner time. This healthy dinner recipe is only take 25 minutes to process divided into 10 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes for cooking process. The chicken fried rice made from a great healthy ingredient combination of cooking spray, egg white, scallion, garlic, chicken breast, boneless, carrot, peas, soy sauce and brown rice. Try chicken fried rice as one of favorite weight watcher recipes for weight loss without break your diet effort.
Chicken fried rice
- 1 [one] of cooking spray
- 4 [four] of egg white
- ½ [half] cup of chopped, green and white scallion
- 2 [two] of minced garlic cloves
- 12 [twelve] Oz of boneless/skinless chicken breast, and cut into half inches
- ½ [half] of diced carrot
- 2 [two] cup of brown rice, cooked
- ½ [half] cup of green peas, frozen/thawed
- 3 [three] tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce
- Coating large non-stick skillet cooking spray
- Put a pan in over medium/high heat
- Cook egg white until scramble
- Stirring egg white for three/five minutes
- Remove it from a pan and put on a plate
- Reduce heat, recoat skillet by cooking spray
- Put again in medium/high heat
- Ass some scallion; garlic; carrot, chicken and cook them for five minutes until golden brown
- Stirring egg white [cooked], brown rice [cooked], soy sauce and peas
- Stirring them for one minute
The chicken fried rice has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 194 grams of serving size; 6 serving/recipe; 179 calorie/serving; 19 calorie from fat; 2 gram or 3% from fat; zero gram or 2% of saturated fat; 36 milligrams or 12% of cholesterol; 403 milligrams or 16% of sodium; 21 grams or 7% carbohydrate; 3 grams or 11% of dietary fiber; 2 grams or 8% of sugar and 18 grams or 35% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.