Chicken Broccoli Casserole Recipe is loaded with broccoli floret, skinless/boneless chicken breast, low fat milk, flour, salt, black pepper, nutmeg, low fat mayonnaise, low fat sour cream, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, low fat cream mushroom soup, cooking spray and fresh parmesan cheese.
- 3 quarts water
- 1 (12-ounce) package broccoli florets
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless/boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can 30% reduced-sodium 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Bring water to a boil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli,
- cook 5 minutes.
- Transfer broccoli to large bowl.
- Add chicken to boiling water;
- reduce heat, simmer 15 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to cutting board; cool slightly.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces,
- add chicken to bowl with broccoli.
- Combine evaporated milk-flour-salt-pepper-nutmeg in saucepan,
- stirring with a whisk.
- Bring to a boil over medium/high heat;
- cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add mayonnaise-next 4 ingredients-1/2 cup cheese,
- stirring until well combined.
- Add mayonnaise mixture;
- stir gently.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven;
- let cool on a wire rack 5 minutes.
Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 276 calorie, 25 calorie from fat, 7.8 gram fat, 3.5 gram saturated fat, 1.8 gram monofat, 1.1 gram polyfat, 31.1 milligram protein, 18.9 gram carbohydrate, 2.1 gram fiber, 66 milligram cholesterol, 1.6 milligram iron, 696 milligram sodium and 365 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.