Who love casserole? This is an amazing weight watcher recipe of chicken and chicken casserole. You can enjoy delicious casserole without break your diet program. Chicken and cheese casserole is loaded with macaroni, boneless/skinless chicken breast, skim milk, cream mushroom and low fat cheddar cheese. This weight watcher recipe will cost you 5 points per serving. Try weight watcher chicken and cheese casserole recipe at home. Cooking this recipe will take for 55 minutes divided into 10 minutes for preparation and 45 minutes for cooking process.
Chicken and cheese casserole
- 2 [two] cup of cooked macaroni
- 2 [two] cup of chopped boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 2 [two] cup of mushroom soup
- 2 [two] cup of skim milk
- 8 [eight] Oz of shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat ingredients in the oven over 350 [three hundred fifty] degree Fahrenheit or 175 [one hundred seventy five] degree Celsius
- Put chicken breast, skim milk, macaroni, cream mushroom soup and cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients together
- Cover and baking them for 35 or 45 minutes
- Remove the cover
- Baking them for 10 [ten] until 15 [fifteen] minutes
The chicken and cheese casserole weight watcher recipe has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 153 grams of serving size; 8 serving/recipe; 153 calorie/serving; 38 calorie from fat; 4 gram or 6% from fat; 2 gram or 9% of saturated fat; 7 milligrams or 2% of cholesterol; 423 milligrams or 17% of sodium; 16 grams or 5% carbohydrate; 1 grams or 2% of dietary fiber; 1 grams or 3% of sugar and 12 grams or 23% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.