Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe is loaded with canola oil, onion, red bell pepper, potato, kosher salt, black pepper, low fat milk, flour, Greek yogurt, cheddar cheese, cooking spray, cornflake and butter.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen Southern brown potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 2/3 cups low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2/3 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces reduced-fat extra-sharp cheddar cheese,
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups cornflakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan;
- swirl to coat.
- Add onion-bell pepper; sauté 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes; cover; reduce heat to medium,
- Cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in salt-black pepper.
- Combine milk-flour, stirring with a whisk.
- Add milk mixture to pan; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in yogurt and cheese.
- Spoon mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish
- coated with cooking spray.
- Place cornflakes in a medium bowl;
- drizzle with butter-remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle cornflakes over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
Cheesy Potato Casserole recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 237 calorie, 1 calorie from fat, 8.2 gram fat, 3.3 gram saturated fat, 2.8 gram monofat, 1.1 gram polyfat, 9 milligram protein, 32 gram carbohydrate, 3 gram fiber, 15 milligram cholesterol, 3 milligram iron, 350 milligram sodium and 148 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.