Cauliflower broccoli soup is incredible weight watcher recipe. This recipe is loaded with cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, onion, oregano, basil, chicken bouillon, salt and black pepper. Cauliflower broccoli soup will cost you 1 point per serving and only need 35 minutes divided into 15 minutes for preparation and 20 minutes for cooking process.
Cauliflower broccoli soup
- 6 [six] cup of water
- 5 [five] cup of cauliflower/broccoli
- 2 [two] cup of carrot
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of onion
- 1 [one] teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 [one] teaspoon of dried basil
- 4 [four] chicken bouillon
- 1 [one] salt
- 1 [one] black pepper
- Dice broccoli/cauliflower
- Chop half of onion
- Slice two cup of carrot
- Add broccoli/cauliflower; carrot; onion; oregano; basil; chicken bouillon in the saucepan
- Cover/simmer for twenty minutes
- Strain off liquid
- Put vegetables into food processor
- Put pureed vegetable in the pot
- Reserved liquid
- Add pepper; salt
- Re-heat and serve
The Cauliflower broccoli soup has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 385 grams of serving size; 6 serving/recipe; 53 calorie/serving; 6 calorie from fat; 1 gram or 1% from fat; 0 gram or 0% of saturated fat; 0 milligrams or 0% of cholesterol; 701 milligrams or 29% of sodium; 10 grams or 3% carbohydrate; 3 grams or 13% of dietary fiber; 5 grams or 19% of sugar and 3 grams or 5% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.