Cantaloupe lime pop recipe is great healthy weight watcher recipe for healthy breakfast. You can eat this recipe on every Saturday morning with your lovely families. This healthy recipe is loaded with cantaloupe, fresh lime juice, agave nectar and salt. Cantaloupe Lime pop will give you 4 smart points.
- 4 cups cubed peeled cantaloupe
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place cantaloupe in a food processor or blender;
- process until smooth.
- Strain through a fine sieve over a bowl;
- discard solids.
- Stir in juice, nectar, and salt.
- Pour mixture into an 8-inch square dish.
- Freeze at least 8 hours.
- Remove mixture from freezer;
- scrape entire mixture with a fork until fluffy.
Cantaloupe lime pop recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 136 calorie, 4 calorie from fat, 0.3 gram fat, 0.1 gram saturated fat, 0.1 gram monofat, 0.1 gram polyfat, 1 milligram protein, 35 gram carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber, 0 milligram cholesterol, 0 milligram iron, 100 milligram sodium and 15 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.