If you are looking for a great weight watcher recipe that compatible with your diet program, try buffalo chicken recipes. The buffalo chicken weight watcher recipes has loads of flavor skinless/boneless chicken breast, hot sauce, vegetable, celery seed, white vinegar, tabasco sauce, red pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper and Worcestershire sauce. The buffalo chicken weight watcher recipe can cost you 6 points per serving with 6 previous points. After trying and taste this buffalo chicken weight watcher recipe at home, you will not add any fattening again. In order to cook buffalo chicken, you only need 30 minutes cooking times divided into 15 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes for cooking process.
Buffalo chicken recipes
- 1 [one] skinless/boneless of chicken breast
- 1⁄2 [half] of hot sauce
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of vegetable; oil-butter
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] teaspoon of celery seeds
- 1 [one] tablespoon of white vinegar
- 1⁄2 [half] teaspoon of tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 [half] teaspoon of red pepper
- 1⁄4 [ one fourth] teaspoon of black pepper
- 1⁄2 [half] teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Make a sauce by over low heat all ingredients except chicken.
- Put them in the small sauce pan
- Heat them in over medium heat
- Stirring and simmer ingredients occasionally
- Take a medium/big sauce pan and put water to boil
- Put strip chicken and cook it in the boiled water
- After cooked, put chicken on the dish/serving bowl
- Pour chicken with sauce and let it for 1 minutes
- You can cut the chicken in strip models and cover it with sauce
- Baking the chicken on a 375 degree Fahrenheit or 190 degree Celsius for fifteen or twenty minutes
- After cooked well, put on the plate and coat with sauce
The buffalo chicken has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 117 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 136 calorie/serving; 28 calorie from fat; 3 gram or 4% from fat; 1 gram or 3% of saturated fat; 73 milligrams or 24% of cholesterol; 885 milligrams or 36% of sodium; 1 grams of carbohydrate; 0 grams or 1% of dietary fiber; 0 grams or 1% of sugar and 24 grams or 48% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.