Broccoli Three Cheese Casserole Recipe is loaded with white rice, parmesan cheese, salt, fine herbes, egg white, cooking spray, fontina cheese, broccoli floret, onion, low fat extra sharp cheddar cheese, low fat milk, black pepper and white bread.
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 6 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried fines herbes
- 3 egg whites
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- 4 cups coarsely chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) reduced-fat shredded extrasharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (1-ounce) slices firm white bread
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine the rice-1/4 cup Parmesan cheese-1/4 teaspoon salt-fines herbes-egg whites.
- Press mixture into baking dish
- coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fontina.
- Set aside.
- Cook broccoli in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add onion; cook 4 minutes,
- stirring occasionally; Stir in broccoli.
- Spoon broccoli mixture.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Combine egg substitute-milk-remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt-pepper in small bowl;
- stir well with a whisk.
- Pour egg over broccoli mixture.
- Place bread in a food processor;
- pulse 10 times.
- Combine breadcrumbs-remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 23 minutes.
Broccoli Three Cheese Casserole recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 242 calorie, 28 calorie from fat, 7.6 gram fat, 1.6 gram saturated fat, 0.9 gram monofat, 1.6 gram polyfat, 16.3 milligram protein, 27.8 gram carbohydrate, 2.5 gram fiber, 2 milligram cholesterol, 2.2 milligram iron, 613 milligram sodium and 259 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.