This is amazing vegetables recipe for weight loss that you must try at home. The broccoli quiche is excellent weight watcher recipe that is loaded with egg, low fat milk, low fat baking, salt, pepper, garlic clove, broccoli, spinach, onion, bell pepper and mozzarella cheese. This healthy recipe will cost you 6 points per serving and take time 55 minutes divided into 10 minutes for preparation and 45 minutes for cooking process.
- 3⁄4 [three fourth] cup of liquid egg
- 1 1⁄2 [one and half] cup of low fat milk
- 3⁄4 [three fourth] of low fat baking mixture/Bisquick
- 1 [one] teaspoon of salt
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] of black pepper
- 2 [two] chopped garlic cloves
- 20 [twenty] Oz of chopped frozen broccoli/spinach
- 1 [one] of medium chopped onion
- 1 [one] of chopped red bell pepper
- 4 [four] Oz of skim mozzarella cheese
- First you must thaw/rinse/drain broccoli.
- Add ½ [half] of broccoli in the [11×7] inch pan by using cooking spray
- Add ½ [half] onion and ½ [half] of bell pepper
- Put bell pepper; onion; broccoli on top
- Blend egg with black pepper; salt; biscuit; milk; garlic
- Pour mixture over broccoli
- Baking for fifty minutes to 400 [four hundred] degree Fahrenheit
The Broccoli quiche has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 215 grams of serving size; 6 serving/recipe; 114 calorie/serving; 35 calorie from fat; 4 gram or 6% from fat; 2 gram or 11% of saturated fat; 15 milligrams or 5% of cholesterol; 556 milligrams or 23% of sodium; 11 grams or 3% carbohydrate; 4 grams or 14% of dietary fiber; 6 grams or 25% of sugar and 10 grams or 19% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.