Broccoli cheese soup is an amazing weight watcher recipe. It is loaded with chicken broth, broccoli, tomato, chili pepper and low fat cheese. Broccoli cheese soup will cost you 3 points per serving and take time 45 minutes divided into 10 minutes for preparation and 35 minutes for cooking process.
Broccoli cheese soup
- 3 [three] can or 14,5 [fourteen and half] Oz of chicken broth
- 2 [two] bag or one lb of frozen broccoli
- 1 [one] can 10,5 [ten and half] Oz of tomatoes; green chili pepper
- 10 [ten] Oz of low fat cheese
- Add frozen broccoli; tomato; chicken broth and chili; mix them well
- Simmer for twenty five minutes
- Simmer them until veggies look like tender
- Cube Velveeta and add in the soup pot
- Simmer until cheese melted
- Put in the refrigerator
The broccoli cheese soup has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 234 grams of serving size; 10 serving/recipe; 112 calorie/serving; 36 calorie from fat; 4 gram or 6% from fat; 2 gram or 11% of saturated fat; 12 milligrams or 3% of cholesterol; 991 milligrams or 41% of sodium; 9 grams or 3% carbohydrate; 3 grams or 10% of dietary fiber; 4 grams or 15% of sugar and 11 grams or 21% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.