Blueberry Granita Recipe is perfect weight watcher recipe for people who suffer from cancer, and cholesterol disorder. This incredible recipe offer high antioxidant to fight cholesterol, cancer and memory disorder. Blueberry granite is low calorie recipe for healthy dessert.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 2-inch peeled and chopped piece fresh ginger,
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- combine sugar-ginger-2 1/2 cups water In a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat,
- stirring, until mixture begins to boil for, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat
- let cool completely.
- Strain mixture,
- reserving syrup
- discarding solids.
- Place blueberries-lemon juice-salt-ginger syrup in a blender
- blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
- Freeze for 4 hours,
- stirring every hour with a fork.
- spoon into bowls
- top with whipped cream-mint leaves
Blueberry Granita recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 147 calorie, 1 calorie from fat, 0 gram fat, 0 gram saturated fat, 0 gram monofat, 0 gram polyfat, 1 milligram protein, 38 gram carbohydrate, 3 gram fiber, 0 milligram cholesterol, 0.6 milligram iron, 27 milligram sodium and 20 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.