The blue cheese salad and tomato steak is great weight watcher recipe with herb flavor and garnish. This weight watcher recipe is loaded with olive oil, kosher salt, ground black pepper, white wine vinegar, chopped red onion, tomatoes, blue cheese.
- Four tsp of olive oil
- Three fourth [3/4] of kosher salt
- Half tsp of fresh ground black pepper
- One and half tsp of white wine vinegar
- One fourth [1/4] of chopped red onion
- One pint of grape tomatoes
- One ounce of crumble blue cheese
- Place large iron skillet and heat over medium heat
- Brush steak with one tsp olive oil
- Sprinkle with half tsp salt and one fourth [1/4] tsp pepper
- Put steak into pan and cook for two minutes
- Place steak in the cutting board for five minutes
- Cut grain with thin slices
- Combine remaining one tbsp of olive oil, one fourth [1/4] salt, one fourth [1/4] tsp pepper and vinegar in the medium bowl
- Stir it with whisk
- Add some tomatoes and onion into medium bowl
- Toss to combine
- Divide tomato and steak into four plates
- Sprinkle salad with blue cheese
The Blue Cheese salad and tomato steak recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes; 258 calories, 14.7 gram fat, 5.1 gram saturated fat, 7.1 gram monofat, 0.9 gram polyfat, 27 gram protein, 4 gram carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber, 78 milligram cholesterol, 2 milligram iron, 514 milligram sodium and 67 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.