Black Bean Chili Recipe is loaded with onion, garlic, olive oil, black beans, tomatoes, ground cumin, fresh cilantro, chipotle chili, rice vinegar, salt, low fat sour cream, and tomato salsa.
- 1 peeled and chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons pressed/minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) rinsed and drained black beans,
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle chili purée
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Tomato salsa
- cook onion and garlic in olive oil,
- stirring often, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add beans-tomatoes-juice-cumin-1/2 cup water;
- bring to a boil, reduce heat; simmer,
- stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro-chipotle purée-rice vinegar.
- Add salt to taste.
- Spoon chili equally
- top each with 1 tablespoon sour cream.
- whirl a 7-ounce can of chipotle chilies in a blender.
- Scrape into a plastic container
- store airtight in the refrigerator.
Black Bean Chili recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 265 calorie, 21 calorie from fat, 6 gram fat, 1.5 gram saturated fat, 2.7 gram monofat, 1 gram polyfat, 14 milligram protein, 40 gram carbohydrate, 10 gram fiber, 5 milligram cholesterol, 4.2 milligram iron, 709 milligram sodium and 90 milligram calcium.