Black Bean Chili Recipe is loaded with onion, garlic, olive oil, black beans, tomatoes, ground cumin, fresh cilantro, chipotle chili, rice vinegar, salt, low fat sour cream, and tomato salsa.
- 1 peeled and chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons pressed/minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) rinsed and drained black beans,
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle chili purée
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Tomato salsa
- cook onion and garlic in olive oil,
- stirring often, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add beans-tomatoes-juice-cumin-1/2 cup water;
- bring to a boil, reduce heat; simmer,
- stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro-chipotle purée-rice vinegar.
- Add salt to taste.
- Spoon chili equally
- top each with 1 tablespoon sour cream.
- whirl a 7-ounce can of chipotle chilies in a blender.
- Scrape into a plastic container
- store airtight in the refrigerator.
Black Bean Chili recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 265 calorie, 21 calorie from fat, 6 gram fat, 1.5 gram saturated fat, 2.7 gram monofat, 1 gram polyfat, 14 milligram protein, 40 gram carbohydrate, 10 gram fiber, 5 milligram cholesterol, 4.2 milligram iron, 709 milligram sodium and 90 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.