Beef Beer Chili Recipe is loaded with red onion, red bell pepper, ground beef, garlic clove, chili powder, ground cumin, sugar, salt, dried oregano, red kidney beans, tomatoes, low sodium beef broth, beer, yellow cornmeal and fresh lime juice.
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 8 ounces extralean ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (19-ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-sodium beef broth
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle beer
- 1 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large Dutch oven over medium/high heat.
- Cook 5 minutes
- stirring to crumble.
- Stir in chili powder-cumin-sugar-salt;
- cook 1 minute.
- Add oregano and next 4 ingredients to pan;
- bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and
- simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in cornmeal;
- cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in juice.
Beef Beer Chili recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 261 calorie, 20 calorie from fat, 5.7 gram fat, 2.1 gram saturated fat, 2 gram monofat, 0.2 gram polyfat, 18.3 milligram protein, 30.3 gram carbohydrate, 8.3 gram fiber, 30 milligram cholesterol, 3.7 milligram iron, 799 milligram sodium and 74 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.