Enjoying dinner barbecue meatloaf with your lovely person will be exciting and tasty. It can add romantic value of dinner atmosphere. It is very easy to cook barbecue meatloaf at home. This recipe is an excellent weight watcher recipe that’s loaded with ground beef, barbecue sauce, onion, Italian bread crumbs and egg white. Cooking barbecue meatloaf will take 45 minutes divided into 5 minutes for preparation and 40 minutes for cooking process. This barbecue meatloaf will cost you 6 points per serving.
- 1 [one] lbs or 93% [ninety three] percent of lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] cup of frozen chopped onion
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] cup of Italian bread crumbs
- 2 [two] big egg white
- Put oven and preheat to 375° [three hundred seventy five] degree Fahrenheit
- Put onion, egg white, meat, bread crumbs and ¼ [one fourth] cup of barbecue sauce in the big bowl
- Stir all ingredients above together
- Shape all mixtures in the loaf pan
- Spread ¼ [one fourth] cup of barbecue sauce
- Baking for forty minutes over 375 degree Fahrenheit
The Barbecue meatloaf weight watcher recipe has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 168 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 240 calorie/serving; 55 calorie from fat; 6 gram or 9% from fat; 3 gram or 13% of saturated fat; 70 milligrams or 23% of cholesterol; 499 milligrams or 20% of sodium; 17 grams or 5% carbohydrate; 1 grams or 2% of dietary fiber; 9 grams or 34% of sugar and 27 grams or 54% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.