If you are looking for another enjoyable experience while cooking healthy recipe, try this weight watcher barbecue chicken at home. It is an amazing healthy dinner recipe for you and families, weight watcher recipe barbecue chicken is loaded with onion, ketchup, apricot, white vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili, garlic, cooking spray and chicken breast. The barbecue chicken will cost you 7 points per serving. It can take time 30 minutes divided into 10 minutes preparation and 20 minutes for cooking process.
- 1⁄2 [half] cup of ketchup
- 2 [two] tablespoon of chopped onion
- 2 [two] tablespoon of peach/apricot
- 2 [two] tablespoon of white vinegar
- 1 [one] teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄2 [one and half] teaspoon of chili powder
- 1⁄8 [one eighth] teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 [one] of cooking spray
- 6 [six] Oz of chicken breast
- Put chopped onion, peach, white vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili, garlic and ketchup in the small sauce pan
- Boil those ingredients above
- Reduce the heat; simmer and uncovered for five minutes
- Keep it warm and set aside half cup of sauce
- Coating with cooking spray and put in over medium heat to 350/400 degree Fahrenheit
- Put chicken on the rack
- Grill it and covered for eight minutes
- Basting it with barbecue sauce
- Serve this recipe with half cup of barbecue sauce
The barbecue chicken has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 226 grams of serving size; 4 serving/recipe; 260 calorie/serving; 42 calorie from fat; 5 gram or 7% from fat; 1 gram or 5% of saturated fat; 110 milligrams or 36% of cholesterol; 567 milligrams or 23% of sodium; 16 grams or 5% carbohydrate; 1 grams or 2% of dietary fiber; 12 grams or 48% of sugar and 37 grams or 74% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.