Baked cream cheese spaghetti casserole is loaded with spaghetti sauce, ground beef, Italian seasoning, garlic, cream cheese and Parmesan cheese. This recipe will cost you 11 points per serving. Cooking baked cream cheese spaghetti casserole will take 30 minutes.
Baked cream cheese spaghetti casserole recipe
- 12 [twelve] Oz of spaghetti
- 1 [one] jar or 28 [twenty eight] Oz of spaghetti sauce
- 1 [one] lb lean ground beef; lean ground turkey
- 1 [one] teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 [one] minced clove garlic
- 8 [eight] Oz of nonfat cream cheese
- ½ [half] cup of parmesan cheese
- Put nonstick skillet and heat over 350 [three hundred and fifty] degree Fahrenheit
- Brown ground beef in the skillet
- Stir in spaghetti sauce
- Set aside
- Cook spaghetti; drain; transfer to a bowl
- Add minced garlic; Italian seasoning; cream cheese
- Stir until spaghetti coated and cheese melted
- Spread meat sauce in a dish
- Place spaghetti over sauce; top with meat sauce
- Sprinkle on top with Parmesan cheese
- Baking for thirty minutes
The Baked cream cheese spaghetti casserole recipe has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows;8 serving/recipe; 405 calorie/serving; 13 calorie from fat; 12 gram from fat; 4 gram or 17% of saturated fat; 44 grams or 7% carbohydrate; 2 grams or 7% of dietary fiber; 3 grams or 79% of sugar and 27 grams or 89% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.