Baked chicken lemon herb recipe is good option for healthy recipe. This recipe is loaded with skinless chicken breast, salt, black pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, fresh rosemary, fresh parsley, chicken broth, and lemon. Baked chicken lemon herb will give you 5 smart points and need ten minutes for food preparation and thirty five minutes for cooking.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 1⁄4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley,
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 medium lemon
- Season chicken with sea salt-black pepper.
- Place in a small, shallow roasting pan
- drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice- rosemary-parsley.
- Pour broth around the chicken to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes
- Garnish with fresh lemon
The Baked Chicken Lemon and Herbs recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes 146 calories, 37 calorie from fat, 4 gram fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 73 milligram cholesterol, 470 milligram sodium, 1 gram carbohydrate, 0 gram fiber, , 0 gram sugar, and 25 gram protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.