Avocado tomato pasta salad is a great weight watcher recipe. This recipe is loaded with penne pasta, mayonnaise, lime juice, baby plum tomato, avocado, red onion, chicken breast, fresh coriander and salt. This great weight watcher recipe will cost you 8 points per serving and take time for 20 minutes divided into 5 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes for cooking process.
Avocado tomato pasta salad recipe
- 1 [one] cup of penne pasta
- 4 [four] tablespoon of nonfat mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 [one and half] teaspoon of fresh lime juice/lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 [one and half] cup of baby plum tomato
- 1 [one] ripe avocado
- 1⁄4 [one fourth] red onion
- 1 [one] cooked chopped chicken breast
- 1 [one] fresh coriander
- 1 [one] pinch salt
- Cook pasta
- Add mayonnaise; lime juice in the big bowl
- Stir them well
- Chop avocado; baby plum tomato in the bowl
- Add red onion; chopped chicken
- Drain cooked pasta; pour with cold water for few minutes until cool
- Chop; sprinkle if use fresh coriander
- Add salt for taste
The Avocado tomato pasta salad recipe has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 177 grams of serving size; 2 serving/recipe; 494 calorie/serving; 233 calorie from fat; 26 gram or 39% from fat; 4 gram or 18% of saturated fat; 8 milligrams or 2% of cholesterol; 225 milligrams or 9% of sodium; 64 grams or 21% carbohydrate; 14 grams or 57% of dietary fiber; 7 grams or 26% of sugar and 8 grams or 15% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.