Avocado tacos and shrimp recipe is excellent weight watcher recipes with less than 300 calories. This weight watcher starts with peeled and cooked shrimp and combines with fresh cilantro, lime juice, avocado and tomatoes. This amazing weight watcher recipe is loaded with limes, tomato, avocado, fresh cilantro, salt, black pepper, garlic cloves, cooked peeled shrimp and corn tortilla. Avocado tacos serve 6 serving with 2 tacos and offer 6 smart points.
- Three of limes
- One cup of chopped tomatoes
- One cup of diced peeled avocado
- Half cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- Three fourth tsp of salt
- One fourth tsp of black pepper
- Three minced of garlic cloves
- One pound of cooked peeled shrimp
- Twelve or six inches of corn tortillas
- Prepare one tbsp of juice limes to measure one fourth cup
- Put rind and juice in the big bowl
- Place tomato and remaining ingredients
- Cover for fifteen minutes
- Stir it occasionally
- Heat tortillas to packages
- Spoon half cup of shrimp mixture
- Fold in half and serve
The avocado tacos recipe has amazing nutritional fact includes; 261 calories, 7.8 gram fat, 1.3 gram saturated fat, 3.8 gram monofat, 1.8 gram polyfat, 19.5 gram protein, 30.3 gram carbohydrate, 5 gram fiber, 115 milligram cholesterol, 3.1 milligram iron, 498 milligram sodium and 114 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.