Aunt Liz’s Chicken Spaghetti Casserole Recipe is loaded with chicken breast, spaghetti noodle, celery, red bell pepper, onion, low sodium chicken broth, salt, black pepper, low sodium cream mushroom soup, cheddar cheese.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups uncooked spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup (1/4-inch-thick) slices celery
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed 30% reduced-sodium 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine broth, salt-pepper-soup in a medium bowl,
- stirring with a whisk.
- Add soup mixture to chicken mixture; toss.
- Divide mixture evenly between 2 (8-inch) square
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese.
- Cover with foil coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
- Uncover; bake for additional 10 minutes.
Aunt Liz’s Chicken Spaghetti Casserole recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 261 calorie, 27 calorie from fat, 7.8 gram fat, 3.9 gram saturated fat, 2.2 gram monofat, 1.1 gram polyfat, 19 milligram protein, 28 gram carbohydrate, 2.1 gram fiber, 47 milligram cholesterol, 1.8 milligram iron, 652 milligram sodium and 134 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.