Asparagus Ham Casserole Recipe is loaded with white bread, egg noodle, asparagus, flour, thyme, salt, black pepper, milk, low sodium chicken broth, butter, onion, fresh lemon juice, cubed ham, fresh flat parsley, and fresh Parmesan cheese.
- 1 (1-ounce) slice white bread
- 3 3/4 cups uncooked extra-broad egg noodles
- 2 1/2 cups (1 1/2-inch) sliced asparagus
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups (1/2-inch) cubed ham
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place bread in a food processor,
- pulse 10 times.
- Cook pasta in boiling water 7 minutes.
- Add asparagus;
- cook 1 minute. Drain.
- Lightly spoon the flour into a dry measuring cup.
- Place flour,-thyme-salt-pepper in medium bowl;
- add milk-broth,
- stirring with a whisk.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium/-high heat.
- Add the onion; saute 4 minutes.
- Add milk mixture; cook until thick.
- Remove from heat,
- stir in juice.
- Combine the pasta mixture-milk mixture-ham-parsley in large bowl;
- spoon into a 2-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs-cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
Asparagus Ham Casserole recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 250 calorie, 26 calorie from fat, 7.1 gram fat, 3.4 gram saturated fat, 2.4 gram monofat, 0.7 gram polyfat, 16 milligram protein, 30.9 gram carbohydrate, 2.7 gram fiber, 52 milligram cholesterol, 2.6 milligram iron, 835 milligram sodium and 114 milligram calcium.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.