Five can soup is healthy and fresh soup recipe that’s loaded with tomatoes, corn, black beans and other fresh vegetables. This great weight watcher recipe will cost you 5 points per serving and take time about 20 minutes divided into 5 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes for cooking time.
5 Can soup recipe
- 14 1⁄2 [fourteen and half] Oz can of diced tomatoes
- 15 1⁄4 [fifteen and one fourth] Oz can of corn
- 15 [fifteen] Oz can of minestrone soup
- 15 [fifteen] Oz can of mixed vegetables
- 15 [fifteen] Oz can of rinsed black beans
- Put all ingredients in a pot
- Mix all vegetables
- Warm them
The five can soup has a lot of nutrient compound for weight loss as follows; 301 grams of serving size; 6 serving/recipe; 210 calorie/serving; 22 calorie from fat; 3 gram or 3% from fat; 0 gram or 2% of saturated fat; 0 milligrams or 1% of cholesterol; 309 milligrams or 12% of sodium; 40 grams or 13% carbohydrate; 9 grams or 37% of dietary fiber; 7 grams or 29% of sugar and 11 grams or 21% of protein.
Sign Up and get free email updates on the latest Weight Loss Recipes, Weight Loss Offers and more. We will also send you a free e-book.